There's a bunch of stuff we need you to do to make sure we can keep track of what you're doing and help make sure everything is run fairly. We try and keep this all to a minimum, so rest assured that these are simply essentials that we need you to comply with in order to run your club or society.
Please also see our COVID-19 guidance.
In this section, you'll find out
- About the union's Club and Society Regulations
- The union's Club and Society Election Rules
- How to run your AGM
- How to hold an EGM
- What your Constitution should look like
- How to write a manifesto
- What to do if non-students want to get involved with your club or society
- Data Protection Guidance for Candidates
You can also take a look at the union rules and regulations surrounding health and safety.