Here's what Phineas is about...
Phineas is the biggest of our Union bars. It's your go-to for a fun night out on campus, where you can find something for everyone.
As the spiritual home of TeamUCL, Phineas hosts our legendary Sports Night every Wednesday during term time.
As well as this, other events you can expect to find at Phineas include:
- The infamous Glittoris series - our monthly LGBT+ club night. Think lip-sync battles, drag queen performances and classic pop bangers all night long.
- Indie Yard Sale - our monthly indie music night.
- The legendary UCL Jazz Jammin, featuring fantastic performances from the Union's very own Jazz Society.
- Our weekly Pub Quiz, with amazing prizes to be won.
- Thank You Pop! - our monthly Gen Z pop music night.
We've got some jaw-dropping drinks deals, so you can enjoy a great night out any day of the week without breaking the bank.
In the daytime, Phineas is open as a quiet space for you to study. It's a great place to come if you fancy escaping the hustle and bustle of the Student Centre.
Sports Nights in Phineas
Reserve a table for your Sports Team in Phineas.
Closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
3rd Floor, Students' Union UCL, 25 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0AY
Bar entry policy
If you're visiting one of our bars, familiarise yourself with our bar entry policy, designed to keep us all safe. Please note unless specified last entry is Midnight.