Here's what Phineas is about...
Phineas is the biggest of our Union bars. It's your go-to for a fun night out on campus, where you can find something for everyone.
As the spiritual home of TeamUCL, Phineas hosts our legendary Sports Night every Wednesday during term time.
As well as this, other events you can expect to find at Phineas include:
- The infamous Glittoris series - our monthly Saturday LGBT+ club night. Think lip-sync battles, drag queen performances and classic pop bangers all night long.
- Indie Yard Sale - our monthly Saturday indie music night.
- The legendary UCL Jazz Jammin on Tuesdays, featuring fantastic performances from the Union's very own Jazz Society.
- Our bi-weekly Pub Quiz, and Drag Bingo on Mondays with amazing prizes to be won.
- Thank You Pop! - our Gen Z pop music night.
- Super Salty - our Hip - Hop & R&B night.
- Hips Don't Lie - our weekly Thursday Latino / Reggaeton night.
We've got some jaw-dropping drinks deals, so you can enjoy a great night out any day of the week without breaking the bank.
In the daytime, Phineas is open as a space for you to study or to grab a drink at the bar from midday .We have a great range of non alcoholic beers, ciders and spirits too. We also serve coffee, muffins and traybakes daily from 12:30 - 17:00
Sports Nights in Phineas
Reserve a table for your Sports Team in Phineas.
Monday & Thursday: 12:30-23:00
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday: 12:30-01:00
Closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
3rd Floor, Students' Union UCL, 25 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0AY
Bar entry policy
If you're visiting one of our bars, familiarise yourself with our bar entry policy, designed to keep us all safe. Please note unless specified last entry is Midnight.